Monday, July 28, 2008

A trip to the ER...

You would think a trampoline with a net completely around it and all springs covered would be safe for a mom and her two children. Well, friends it is not. Laney, Logan, and I were playing on the trampoline when Laney fell on the trampoline. She was not doing any wild acrobatics just walking on a trampoline. Anyway she fell and immediately began screaming in pain. I was terrified. She wouldn't put any weight on her right leg. After a 4 hour wait in the ER and xrays from her hip to her toes, we found out no broken bones. It appears she has sprained her ankle. It will have to heal on its own. She should be able to put some weight on it within a few days. Poor baby, she is so miserable.

This is just another example anything and everything is a safety hazard with kids. Be careful!!!

2 comments:

Crim said...

Oh my word bless poor Laney. I would have been scared too. I hope she has a speedy and safe recovery.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! Poor Laney. I hope that little girl gets to feeling better soon.