Monday, July 7, 2008

Sibling Rivalry


www.posh-foto.com

I think my children have officially entered a new phase. The blissful status of brotherly love has officially ended between big brother and little sister. Now, they always want the same toy. "Mine", "She pushed me." are becoming common phrases in our household. I feel like I am constantly playing the role of a referee. I am hoping they will return to the hugs and kisses that I have become accustomed to. I know deep down they love each other but right now sharing is not in their vocabulary. Any words of wisdom...


1 comment:

Crim said...

Maybe a toy timeout will help. If everyone can't share no one plays with the toy. I saw something like this on Super Nanny..hope it helps. I haven't experienced this yet but I am sure my 3 will not always get along as well.