Wednesday, July 16, 2008

18 months old today

My baby girl is 18 months today. It is amazing how fast the time flies by. It seems like only yesterday I found out I was having a girl. I was so thrilled. She has truly been a blessing in our lives. She is looking more and more like a little girl instead of a baby. Her vocabulary continues to increase. I think she talks more than Logan did at this age. Her favorite word is "shoes". She absolutely loves anything to do with shoes, her shoes, my shoes, even her daddy's shoes. I think we are going to be in trouble when she gets older.

I am so thankful to have such a beautiful family.

2 comments:

Crim said...

I can't believe little Laney is 18 months old. She is so adorable. I haven't seen her since last Christmas I bet she looks so different!

Anonymous said...

Ash,

Send pictures of your babies. I can't wait to give them hugs and kisses.