Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I am feeling quite patriotic this year. After hearing everyone in the media complain about our country, I would like to say that I am very proud to live in the United States. I believe this is the greatest country in the world.



The kids are celebrating with a 4th of July Parade at their school. They are going to be featured on Channel 5 news. They are quite the celebrities. I will try to post pictures later.



I would also like to honor the many men and women that have served in our military. I have posted a link http://www.blogger.com/www.uafortsmith.edu/attach/Library/JFSHSVol31/31-01_A_World_War_Veterans_Story_Orville_Bittle.pdf This gentleman is a member of our church. He is a wonderful Christian and the greatest Razorback fan I have ever met. I thought it would be appropriate to honor him on this special holiday.



Be safe and have a wonderful holiday...

Bald Eagle July 4th

No comments: