Our family has a lot to be thankful for this year. I could never list everything in one blog post but I wanted to list those dearest to my heart.
1. I am thankful that Jesus is my savior and that he watches over our family
2. I am thankful for our health. I read so many blogs of sick children and families suffering from terrible diseases. It reminds me of how blessed we are to be healthy and have healthy children.
3. I am thankful that we have wonderful grandparents that are still alive and healthy enough to enjoy our children and share holidays with us.
4. I am thankful for my parents and in-laws who support us and love us no matter what.
5. I am thankful that 4 years ago we saw a miracle with my brother and that through his surgery he was healed.
6. I am thankful for our church family, co-workers, and friends that encourage us and share the good and bad times with us.
7. I am thankful for our jobs. Both Chad and I have been at the same jobs for the last 6 1/2 years. We are truly blessed in this economy to both have our jobs.
8. I am thankful that we have have a roof over our heads, clothing, and food as I know there are many that do not have the basic needs for their family.
9. I am thankful for our freedom in this country and appreciate all of the men and women who fight to keep us free. Many of them will not be with their families this holiday season.
10. On a lighter note, I am thankful for Thanksgiving and the 2 days off from work. I look forward to spending this time with my family and enjoying some good food.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Dad took Logan fishing a few weeks ago and he caught his first fish. Unfortunately, we didn't have a camera to record the big event. He went again this week and caught more fish. They were able to eat the fish they caught that night. Logan loves spending time with Pa in his camper.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I do not want to forget any of the cute things the kids have been doing lately. I am not great at writing everything down so I am going to try to use my blog as a digital scrapbook. Laney loves playing with her baby dolls and stuffed animals. Her latest thing is putting them down for their nap. It is like an obstacle course in our house with babies covered up all over the floor in her room, hallway, and the living room. I took a picture this morning so I won't forget this sweet time in her life. She always reminds me to be quiet the babies are sleeping.