Friday, December 19, 2008

Welcome Texans!!

I am so excited that our Texas family will be coming for Christmas. Everyone should arrive sometime tomorrow. Although I sympathize with the difficult drive ahead of them, I am happy they will be visiting us this year. We actually have a home this year so I am looking forward to sharing it with our family this year. We have so much to be thankful for this year as a family. We have two new additions that will celebrate their first Christmas. We are also fortunate to still have my grandparents in great health to celebrate with us.

I hope everyone has a safe trip!!! We will see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Philip said...

Christmas is all about the family. I hope everyone enjoys being together.

Beccalynn81 said...

Ya'll have fun! I wish I could see ya'll too!

Crim said...

We are looking forward to seeing yall!