Thursday, August 14, 2008

Could it be love?




Logan has his first girlfriend. He talks about her all of the time and calls her his girlfriend. I notice each morning that she is waiting for Logan at the door when we get there. Yesterday he got in trouble for kissing her. Today he said Bryanna has on a blue dress. She looks like Cinderella. I was hoping for at least 10 more years before I had to deal with this.




Just when I get concerned...he reminds me that he is 3 by saying, "Bryanna is my girlfriend and Kadence is my wife." Then he says but Leightyn at church is my girlfriend too. It is not too serious yet...




2 comments:

Crim said...

Can we say ladies man?? LOL Too cute!

Beccalynn81 said...

That is too cute! I never was like that, but I remember Katy always had boyfriends from the time she was 3! I found your blog through Magens. Hope you don't mind me being nosey!